Cadalys Delivery Consultants will work with a Solution Architect to assist in defining the overall technical strategy for the implementation of Cadalys product and features, taking the lead wherever they are able to and seeking council and support from a Solution Architect wherever they are not able. Typically, a Delivery Consultant will take full lead on smaller projects, working towards taking on larger, more complex projects on their path to becoming a Solution Architect. Delivery Consultants should design alongside a Solution Architect ensuring that the Cadalys products are configured correctly to meet the technical and functional objectives of the project. In addition, Delivery Consultants will need to work alongside the client and, possibly, their solution implementer to ensure successful setup, configuration, and adoption of the Cadalys application and the overall solution. Delivery Consultants must be confident and proficient to lead product demos and training with clients and system implementors. Delivery Consultants can identify and work with the Solution Architect to recommend multiple alternatives based on industry and technology trends and are able to articulate the pros and cons of each to clients. Delivery Consultants must remain up to date on current and emerging Best Practices and ensure that these are designed and built into the application.
General Job Requirements
- 3-5 years of consulting experience
- 3-5 years Health Cloud experience
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
- Proficient oral and written skills, creative thinker
- Continuous Development of Salesforce Skills, with a focus on Health Cloud
- Stay up to date on other applicable technologies
- Grow awareness and expertise in 3rd party solutions and capabilities
- Professionally represents Cadalys in Industry-Related Activities
- Able to work independently, occasionally relying on guidance from a Solution Architect or other project team members
- Minimum Education: B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or Business.
Role-Specific Job Requirements
- Knowledgeable and continued growth in knowledge of Healthcare industry, specifically in payer/provider solutions implementing Health Cloud
- Overall Cadalys Product configuration and setup responsibility
- Leads functional design sessions with support from a Solution Architect where needed
- Responsible for writing functional specification for business requirements
- Lead client demo and training sessions
- Able to understand, clarify, and communicate complex processes
- Works with a Solution Architect to solidify setup and configuration approach in support of larger solution design. Responsible for working with a Solution Architect gaining design approval by security design review, and other required design review teams.
- Able to identify and recommend Best Practices with the support of a Solution Architect
- Accountable for successful completion of project, ensuring that it meets business requirements
- Responsible for building consensus and influencing decision-making towards key project outcomes
- Becomes proficient with Cadalys products and their implementation requirements
- Works with Cadalys Product Team to suggest product enhancements
- Able to effectively manage project deliverables to scope of work
- Meets deadlines and possibly manages others towards deadlines
- Takes direction from senior team leaders, begins to identify opportunities to contribute to individual contributor's career growth
- Fills Gaps in project team skills where necessary to ensure Cadalys product success
- Identifies areas of risk and conflict, and surfaces those to Solution Architect or manager
- Escalates issues they are not able to address to their manager
Cadalys is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.