Cadalys is a software company who delivers innovative solutions for the Salesforce Platform on the AppExchange. Apps include: Concierge: Intelligent Knowledge base search and workflow tool for portals and CRM users CareIQ: Purpose built clinical workflows or Payers and Providers, leveraging evidence-based guidelines.
With over a decade of proven experience designing and delivering purpose-built apps on the Salesforce platform, Cadalys has been consistently recognized for our innovation, success and value in the Salesforce ecosystem. Our history is marked by numerous accolades and achievements that illustrate our commitment to bringing the power of the possible to companies and users around the world. We continue to lead in innovation on the Salesforce platform, and have been recognized countless times for our superior delivery and expertise.
Cadalys Care Solution Architects define the overall technical strategy for the implementation Cadalys Care product and features, ensuring that the entire solution meets the technical and functional objectives of the initiative. They are able to recommend multiple approaches to implementation based on industry and technology trends and are able to articulate the pros and cons of each to clients. They remain up-to-date on current and emerging recommended practices and ensure that these are designed and built into the application. They are the primary individuals responsible for incorporating both the functional and technical teams’ needs into the optimal solution, particularly on Force.com implementations.
General Job Requirements
- Continuous Development of SFDC platform and Health Cloud skills
- Stay up to date on other applicable healthcare technologies
- Grow awareness and expertise in 3rd party solutions and capabilities
- Participates in Salesforce conferences and user groups
- Professionally represents Cadalys in Industry-Related Activities
- Able to work individually, as well as with other team members
- Proficient oral and written skills
- Creative thinker
- Typically will have 5-8+ years of consulting or technical solution delivery experience with most or all of those being on the Salesforce platform
- 3-5+ years of healthcare experience
- Ideally has implemented Health Cloud in a payer or provider organization
- Minimum Education: B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or Business.
Role-Specific Job Requirements
- Overall Design Responsibility
- Recommending Best Practices
- Established and continued growth of Vertical or Platform Expertise, e.g. Lightning, APEX, and Healthcare industry vertical
- Works with TA to solidify solution design. Responsible for gaining design approval by security design review, and other design review teams.
- Maps business requirements to system/technical requirements
- Leads business process review
- Serves as primary liaison to customer business unit
- Leads analysis sessions
- Leads functional design sessions
- Key Contributor in technical design sessions
- Leverages experience and findings from analysis/design to work with PM to estimate resource requirements.
- Responsible for writing functional specification
- Responsible for contributing to technical specification with Technical Architect
- Delegates work to consultants/BA’s
- Able to understand, clarify, and communicate complex processes
- Accountable for successful completion of project, ensuring that it meets business requirements
- Responsible for building consensus and influencing decision-making towards key project outcomes
- Mentors up to 2 BA's
- Practice Development
- Frequent contributor to team knowledge growth
- Contributor to individual contributor's career growth
- Establishes deadlines and manages team members towards deadlines
- Directs work of team members
- Creates direction, then hands off execution to other team resources
- Fills gaps in project team skills
- Identifies areas of risk and conflict, and institutes risk mitigation plans in order to minimize the impact of identified risk/conflict
- Escalates issues they are not able to address
If we've intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- A chance to contribute to a company developing a compelling, category defining product
- Challenging and fun work with a chance to make distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized, diverse and ambitious team of people on a mission
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Time-off and leave programs designed to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
- Flexible, creative workplace (Remote-based!)
Cadalys is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.